Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Living La Vida LOCAL! LOL!

Travels
The places that I have traveled is pretty short... I've mostly stuck to the US... I would love to travel all over, but that will wait at least until the boys are a bit older!  My favorite way to travel is cruising though!  I love it!  My list is a lot longer of places that I'd like to travel too!  (giggle). I'd love to visit Ireland, England, Australia, New Zealand, France and so many more!

When we cruised last, Shayne was 2 1/2, and we traveled to a bunch of the islands, and got to visit so many places!  It was the perfect vacation (psst... and for 3 and up they have daycare, lol)!  He was too young for the daycare, but he was REALLY good on the trip!  My parents and a bunch of family friends came along, so it was a nice group!

I'd love to plan one again for this year, but we will have to see what vacation is left -- especially after all this snow!  I really, really want to plan a scrapping one!  HA!  That would be awesome... a boat full of digiscrappers with a pool and drinks!  Ha!

This past summer we traveled to Florida to go to Disney World!  It was a nice trip - but the best part was spending it with our family!  My uncle Tim and his kids, uncle Terry and his family, my parents, my grandmother and Peter, the boys and I all stayed together and had a blast for 10 days!  It was great to go to Disney, but even better to hang out with everyone! Here are some fun and bright pool pics from the trip:


Color Me Happy by Jennifer Labre Designs
One Cool Metal Alpha by Jennifer Labre Designs at ScrapMatters
Doodle Border Freebie by Jennifer Labre Designs
Fiddle Dee Designs - Fuss Free: Dotted Border a
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Fuss Free Scalloped Borders
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Fuss Free Stripped, Set One
Ali Edwards - Thick Summer Words
Font is Pea Emma.

Happy travels to you all!  Local or not... if you are ever in my area, let me know!  I'd love to meet up with you for some lunch or just to hang out!

Have a great one!
Jenn (jk703)



No comments:

Post a Comment