Wednesday, January 12, 2011

P52: Week 1 Bits



Project 52 has begun - I’m starting to record all the details of our weekly happenings for the rest of the year!  We started out with a late New Years Party at the Fallon’s, where Peter and Shayne smiled for the camera!  Laughter and fun with some good friends!  This week we got some more snow! So far for 2011, we’ve had over 20 inches of snow!  Wow- that’s a lot! Looking out our slider doors, you can see a slight covering of snow and some flakes falling from the sky.  The snow is always so pretty when it is fresh fallen.  As I took pictures this week, I also realized that I really should learn more about my camera and all the cool, fun settings!  The picture of my favorite soda, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, was trying the Macro function!  Peter just looked at me funny, wondering why I was taking pictures of a soda can! A nice relaxing weekend at home ended the week. Shayne and Peter played Wii Sports, while I played and wrestled with Colin with an fun tube!  Giggles galore!  It was a great start to 2011, and I look forward to the rest!  January 1-7,2011 

Here is the thumbnail:
Misc. Designers


Page 1:


Page 2:


For this kit, I used Family Reunion by Suzy Q Scraps and Jady Day Studio -- which is an awesome kit that has such rich colors!  I used a fantastic template pack by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, the Verbosity Album that you can get to help you make your layouts, and it has plenty of room for journaling.  






I'd love to see what you are creating to make your P365 or P52 layouts... so link me up! I've taken some pics this week, but still have a few more days to get through... but I can't wait to do this again!  It is fun to be excited and look forward!  


Happy Wednesday! 
Jenn (jk703)

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jen! And awesome idea to use those templates by Cheryl - just another idea I might have to steal. At this rate our books are going to be identical lol

    ReplyDelete