Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 4 & 5: Meet Mom and Dad... and some yummies!

Hi everyone!  Me again... yup... like it would be anyone else... lol... just playing!  I always seem to start my blog posts with Hi Everyone!  Can't help it!  I enjoy blogging, but can't properly start with out that beginning!

Day 4 -- Meet My Folks... ok... I have a couple of layouts that I MUST share!  They mean the world to me, and I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't have them!  Good and Bad... it made me... me!


Geek Chic Scraps -- Thankful For You
Graham Like the Cracker Tuesday Template 10/5
Font is Pea Steele
Geek Chic Scraps -- Thankful For You
Graham Like the Cracker Tuesday Template 10/5
Font is Pea Steele

Day 5 -- MUNCHIES!!!!

MY all time favorite snacky recipe is Pizza Squares... I know it sounds normal... but there is NO sauce?!  lol... Here is the recipe... when I make them next, I will take a pic and post the recipe again...

You will need:
1 10 oz. Refrigerated Pizza Dough
2-3 cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (at least 2)
1-2 oz. Shredded Parmesan Cheese (at least 1)
2 Tbs. Fresh basil Leaves OR 2 Tsp. Dried basil Leaves
2/3 cup Mayonaise (I use the Fat Free, Low Cal one)
2 Garlic Cloves, Pressed
6 Plum Tomatoes (may need more depending on size)

Oven should be set to 375*.
Spray pan with non-stick spray.
Roll out pizza dough onto a 13x9 baking pan.
Press pizza dough toward the edges, try not to make holes like me! (lol!)
Sprinkle about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese all over the pizza crust.
In a separate bowl, combine: 1 to 1 1/2 cups remaining mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, basil, garlic.  Add any other spices you would like...
Mix really well.
Slice and arrange tomatoes in a single layer - covering the pizza dough.
Spoon the cheese mixture onto the tomatoes. (I put some on each tomato, and then in any bare spots).
Bake 20 minutes - or until the top of the cheese is a light brown, bubbly, yummy mess!
Slice into squares with a Pizza Cutter!

EAT!  :)


I love that, and I bring this along with Guacamole to almost EVERY party I go to... I have one more really yummy recipe, but that will be another blog post - just reading it makes you gain 10 pounds!


Hope you've enjoyed your visit... and that you'll come again!
Jenn (jk703)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy, Jenn! Now I'm eagerly awaiting the blog post with the recipe that makes you gain 10 pounds just by reading it! Anything that fattening MUST be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout of your parents Jenna and that recipe sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete