Thursday, March 24, 2011

Project 52: Catch Up, lol... not Pick Up! :)

Hi Everyone.... Just a quick pop in today to show off my recent Layouts for P52.  I am so nutty at work lately, and with only so much time, blogging has slid a little... but I'll be sure to post some more layouts and tutorials soon!  Share them... someone might learn something!  :)

I last showed off Week 1... so now to show off Week 2, and 3!  Here you go!


Week #2 used the following supplies:  Fiddle Dee Dee -- Verbosity Album,  Geek Chic Scraps and Spinky Dink Scraps -- Tell Me About It Kit,  WM [Squared] -- Vintage Summer Alphabet, and the font is Earthquake Typewriter. Photo Action by Paint the Moon.  Note: Scrap Goodies in my picture are from Chelle's Creations and Stampin Up!




Week #3 used these yummy goodies: Jennifer Labre Designs - Winter Wishes and Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Fuss Free Day by Day: Set 1(was at ScrapMatters, will hopefully be moved to The Digichick soon!) & Fuss Free: Square Pegs.  


It sure seems like snow and winter are the main themes of my pages, but we've gotten so much snow that I am done with winter for the next 5 years!  Really... it is March now... and guess what, we got snow today!  Hello... spring has started!  Hopefully I will get some spring shots for my P52 soon! My main theme for my P52 is simple.... fun pictures, a bit of journaling and paper blocking.  I wanted to keep it easy, no stress and fun to scrap!  I may be behind, but I am doing it and enjoying it!  


I'll be back with Week #4 and Week #5 which are done... sometime this weekend!  


Thanks for visiting!
Jenn (jk703)


No comments:

Post a Comment