Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back on the Wagon.... Day 23 and Day 24...


Hello everyone!  I fell off my Bloggity Blog Challenge and decided it was time to climb back on the wagon!  Here I am to jabber on about my favorite vacation, Day 23 and something that I've learned, Day 24!  I took a wee break to catch up on some things, change things up in my scrappy world, and take a mini vacation!  


Day 23:  Favorite Vacation
Gosh... any vacation is a favorite!  Really!  I could vacation at home, and that would be a vacation because I didn't have to work!  LOL! 


But... to pick a recent one.  In 2010, we were lucky enough to bring the boys to Florida, and we visited Disney World, and Universal Studios!  It was a lot of fun, and the best part was that the whole family got to go - from my grandmother, my 2 uncles and their families, my mother and father, along with Peter, myself and the boys!  It was a great trip!  Here are some layouts from the trips and park visits:


Ticket to Ride by Chelle's Creations
Make a Splash by Chelle's Creations
Handwritten Summer by Karla Dudley
Font is CK Jot
Wizarding Magic at Scrapmatters
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs: Room to Breathe Set 3
Lamebrain BRK Font

Cindy's Layered Templates - Set # 81, Guest Designer December 2010 Page 2 is mirrored of Page 1.
Mye De Leon - The Magic is Here Kit
Chelle's Creations - Happy Alpha

So that is my most recent favorite vacation... but really, every vacation is a favorite!  


Day 24: What I've Learned

I've learned a lot!  Besides that actual learning you get from school and books (I've got plenty of that, and 2 degrees -- Psychology and Business with a minor in Marketing), life seems to be the best teacher for me!  Life and living, making mistakes, and being me really allow me to learn!  I've definitely grown since the teenage "I know it all" stages and enjoy learning now!  I've learned to be a multitude of things:  honest, happy, giving, open, to relax, silly, to just be me, and to love wholeheartedly!  I've learned to keep my eyes open, open my mouth, and learn from other's mistakes.  I've learned to be happy with what I have, and to keep striving to do better! In essence, I've learned a lot from books and life in general!  

Thanks for visiting!  Up next is another tutorial... just have to figure which one to post!  lol!
Jenn (jk703)

No comments:

Post a Comment