Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Goodies! Come take a Peek!

Hi!  Happy Holidays to you and your families!  I'm just popping in to share some of my recent December layouts!  I really, really have to get these all put in a book over the school break, so maybe once I have a book being printed, I can share that link!  


First up is my 2010 Christmas Card!  I just loved it... it took awhile, but I was so happy with it!  My little boys, and me making them giggle so I could get a somewhat decent pic!  It only took me banging a container of M&M's on my head!  Who would have thought!?  I think that someone should have taken a picture of that!


2010 Christmas Card
Supplies Used:  Erica Zane -- A Touch Of Winter(some snowflakes), GG Digital Designs -- Winter WishesFiddle Dee Dee Designs -- Fuss Free: Christmas Greetings and Ali Edwards -- Holiday Word Art.




Goose!  
Photobucket



Supplies Used:  Sugar On Top Collab by Spinky Dink Scraps and Project BBlueprints Set 6 by Studio True Blue, Fine Line Page Titles No. 3 by Katie Pertiet, and the font is CK Smile.





Out on the Town
Night Out Double


Supplies Used:  Winterberry by Jennifer Labre Designs, and the font is Times New Roman.

Thanks for looking and checking out my layouts!  Would love to know what you think?  Trying to improve myself, so Constructive Criticism is welcome!

Have a great day!
Jenn (jk703)

No comments:

Post a Comment