Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Layouts... Layouts and some more Layouts.. oh... and 2 CT Calls!

Hi Everyone!  I'm always posting tutorials... so I'm going to share some recent layouts that I have done... and then 2 CT calls that you should send your apps in... RIGHT AWAY!  :)

All images are linked to my gallery.... hint, hint.... lol!  :)
First up are my layouts (that I am behind in making) for my P52 project!  It doesn't bother me that I am behind, because I have every intention of working on them... time just goes a lot faster than I can scrap!  You might have noticed that my continuous theme for this album is paper blocking.  I try to add a little color and some cute ellies to each P52 layout, and paper blocking is an easy and fun way to make it pop!  What do you think?

Week 4 Layouts, credits between the pages.  Jenn's papers are just awesome and pop off that pale BG... I love them!
Color Me Happy - Jennifer Labre Designs
Scrapping with Liz - Block Templates
Font is The Pencil by Heather Hess


Week #5 Layouts, credits between the pages.  Amy's kit was a fun flea market kit and had great little ellies with a shabby feel.  I used a photo treatment to match my pics to the kit!  Another little tidbit... see the pale, pale brush on the creme background?  That is an awesome grunge spot from Inspirations from Day... a perfect little boost to add to any BG!
Saturday Flea Market by Amy Stoffel
Grunge Smears by Inspirations By Day
"Zine" Style Templates bu Scrapping with Liz
Font is Throw My Hands Up In The Air. 

ScrapMatters introduced a fun idea in April... the Mix A Kit!  It ties all the designers together with the same palette.  You get so many things to choose from, and basically make the kit you want!  So custom made!  Here is a layout that I made with A LOT of the pieces!  :)
Credits below, and my page is linked!  :)

Spring Stitches by Inspirations by Day
Springy: The Elements by WM [squared]
Footloose and Fancy Pattern Papers by Graham Like The Cracker
Letterpress Paper Pack by Chelle’s Creations
Sprung: Little Bits by Stolen Moments Designs
Spring Punch Alpha by Jennifer Labre Designs
Spring Punch Papers 2 by Jennifer Labre Designs
Blueprints Set 3 by True Blue Studio
I love scrapping double pages... I know they will fit nicely together in my printed books, and it also allows me to use the supplies a little more!  We all have that big a stash that it makes me feel better that I've used things a couple extra times, lol!  My most recent page... I'm waiting on summer to come, so I thought I'd scrap it!  Plus, this kit is sooooo girlie... I mean, c'mon... It's A Chick Thing... .just called out a challenge to show off the masculine side of the kit!  Credits between pages.

It's a Chick Thing by Spinky Dink Scraps and Daybreak Scraps
Sweet Spring Set 2 by True Blue Studio
Font is Teletype.

Thanks for checking out my pages... remember, hint, hint... I love love!  LOL!  Up next will be some sort of tip or tutorial.... I have a couple ideas!  IF there is something that you would like to see, please share!


I almost forgot... check out these two CT calls over at ScrapMatters.... So, get those apps in... and fast!


AND...

Again... Thanks for visiting!
Jenn
(jk703/The Typative Scrapper)

No comments:

Post a Comment