Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recent Favorite Layouts!

Hi Everyone!  Summer has started and I haven't shared a whole bunch of layouts recently, so I thought I'd do that today!  


Scrap Orchard released their new monthly collab, June 2011: Sand, Sea and Surf, and it is just prefect for those summer pictures!  I love how my layout turned out and really, really love the paper placement across my double layout!  A true favorite layout - but that happens after I create each layout!  LOL!


June 2011: Sand, Sea & Surf - Scrap Orchard Designers
Font is ScrapRound







I just love it!  I should, lol!  I love the colors, and the pictures are perfect for the kit!  I used the title after thinking about Colin and Shayne trying to reach for the sun!  A great day!  


Here is another fun, bright and happy kit - Jennifer Labre's Captured! I love this layout too!  Looking at my boys smiling, and laughing, really makes me bust out a big ol grin and some giggles!  
Captured by Jennifer Labre Designs
Font is The Modern One by Heather Hess.
Those are my recent favorites!  I love them!  I hope you enjoyed peeking at some of my layouts and some fun kits too!  Come back for a visit - next up is a tutorial!  Which would you rather... a tutorial on Content Aware and how to use it or something else?  Share what you want!  

Have a great week! THanks for visiting! 
Jenn (jk703/The Typative Scrapper)

1 comment: